Message On Hold Player RNT2700 Series
The RNT 2700 unit is a solid state, remote programmable, digital recorder that stores audio productions for information on-hold. All programming features can be controlled remotely over the telephone line.
Programming elements, including audio production, volume level and setting of security code can be downloaded remotely from a touch-tone telephone. Audio productions are commonly downloaded using a personal computer, Premier's VM 500 download module, and Premier's SAS 2001 download software.
A technological breakthrough gives the RNT 2700 the memory of the future. With this new, nonvolatile memory, the recording will never be lost due to loss of power. Flash memory eliminates the need for back-up batteries. With flash memory, first-time programming can be done at the dealer's facility and the unit can be sent to the customer's site fully loaded.
Crystal-Clear Sound Quality
64 kbps sampling assures the highest quality playback of your on-hold message.
Most digital systems listen for silence to know when to stop recording. This leaves an irritating gap of silence between the end of your production and the beginning. The RNT 2700 Series is different. It records the silence gap, but the on-board computer has the intelligence to go back and delete the silence, leaving ZERO GAP in the loop.
A personal 5-digit security code guarantees security for the user and programmer.
- Remote Access– Messages can be downloaded remotely, eliminating the need for physically changing the message at the location site.
- Security – Customers are assured that their on-hold programs are playing rather than the employees' favorite music. With large customers, centralized control is of great interest to the corporate office.
- Timeliness – Updates can be down loaded to customers the same day the new production is done. This also eliminates the cost of sending cassettes via overnight mail.
Night Answer Mode
- Answers Call – The RNT 2700 answers the line on the first ring, gives up to a 32-second message, and hangs up.
- Automatic Disconnect – The RNT disconnects immediately after message completion, or upon premature caller hang up. In either case, the RNT is immediately available to answer the next call.
- Call Counter – A call counter counts the number of calls the unit receives. Knowing the number of after-hours calls gives the business important information.
Dimensions: 7.25" x 7.5" x 2"
Weight: 4 lbs.
Sampling: 64 kbps (effective 96 kbps)
Recording Time: 2 - 48 minutes
Power Source: 12V DC adapter (included)
Memory: Non-volatile NAND Flash
Audio Output: 600 Ohm & 8 Ohm
Source Bandwidth: 200 - 3400 Hz
Download Method: Manual Phone Line or SAS 2001 Software
We can source any item, even from brands that are not represented on our website.