TELink 700 Telephone Loadable Messaging System
The TELink 700an is a professional quality telephone-loadable digital audio playback device designed to provide a continuous-play audio source for message-on-hold (MOH) applications.
The TELink comes standard with 32 minutes of non-volatile high-density flash memory and offers a wealth of standard features including fax-line sharing, voice-line sharing and distinctive ring compatibility. Also standard is a night answer mode to answer the phone after business hours and play a separate night message for callers. This updated model adds a high quality internal monitor speaker and is packaged in an industrial aluminum case that is small and easy to wall mount.
All remote unit management and audio downloads are accomplished by authorized supporting dealers using the NTL Studio software suite.
The TELink provides a solid platform that allows easy deployment from the smallest single location install to large multi-store rollouts. Loads to units can be initiated on demand, scheduled for a specific date and time, or remote units can be scheduled to call the controller at a future date and time and automatically load new audio.
- 32 minutes of flash memory
- Sample rates up to 92Kbps
- Fax-Share cability
- Internal monitor speaker
- Industrial aluminum case
- Separate 8Ω or 600Ω RCA outputs
- LED status indicator
- Night Answer feature
- Exceptional dealer support
- 5-year parts and labour warranty
- Designed and manfactured in the USA
Each TELink 700an is built to exacting quality standards using state-of-the-art assembly equipment for outstanding reliability and years of dependable service.
- Playback: uLaw
- Frequency Response: 300Hz to 3.5KHz
- Bit / Sample Rate: Up to 92 Kbps
- Loading Type: Telephone line
- Memory Type: Flash
- Memory Capacity: Up to 32 minutes
- Message Capacity: 1 day, 1 night
- Message Playback: Continuous
- Power: 12VDC @ 500 mA
- Audio Output: Dual - 8Ω or 600Ω RCA
- Size (H x W x D): 6" x 6" x 1.5"
- Color: Black
- Shipping Weight: 3 lbs