Announcement, Call Processing and Music/Messaging-On-Hold System
The XMU+ is Interalia's next generation advanced announcement, call processing and music or messaging-on-hold system. It is an ideal solution for any industry needing: auto attendant, ACD announcements, music/messaging-on-hold, interactive audiotex, call processing and basic IVR functionality.
The XMU+ fills the void between simple passive announcers and expensive voicemail or IVR systems. It is a cost effective solution with state-of-the-art design, and flexible configuration options that enables managers to deliver the same functionality as more elaborate systems, but at a fraction of the cost. It is compatible with all major telephone systems, and very easy to install as well as operate.
The XMU+ is often used to front-end main telephone lines and help companies transfer calls when operators are not available. It can prompt callers for the location they want to be directed to then transfer those callers to: ACD queues, IVR ports, departments, voicemail or informational messages.
The XMU+ can provide efficient and affordable automated attendant functionality to outside callers and internal staff by prompting callers for the extension they want, then quickly routing the call to that extension, or to the requested audiotex information.
When agents are not available the XMU+ is often used to notify callers of a delay. Messages can be scheduled in advance to play on certain dates, or at specific times; and easily changed as business needs evolve.
The XMU+ is used to prompt callers to have information available before talking to a live agent (credit card numbers, account information, etc.)
The XMU+ helps companies entertain callers while they wait on-hold by playing an assortment of music and messages. It rotates through a selection of recordings so a dedicated port is not required for each message.
When offices or stores close the XMU+ can still answer calls and transfer callers to extensions, information, or even other offices in different parts of the world.
The XMU+ can deliver interactive audiotex for frequently asked questions such as: store hours, locations, services and special promotions.
Use the XMU+ to provide 24-hour a day access to information without waiting on-hold to talk to an agent, or at times when agents are not available.
The XMU+ easily interfaces with hotel telephone systems to play announcements for guest wake-up including: dining room specials, tours, weather forecasts, and hotel facilities.
Weather and Emergency Broadcasts:
The XMU+ enables users to tune to a specific radio frequency, or call a dedicated phone line to listen to a pre-recorded message on: weather conditions, road closures and emergency situations.
Disaster and Emergency Messages:
Administrators can flip a switch, or remotely dial into the XMU+ from a touch tone telephone to activate pre-recorded emergency messages, and alert callers of potential problems or delays.
The new XMU+ Large Chassis has been enhanced with numerous hardware and software changes including:
- FLASH memory (no batteries required for backup)
- Built-in modem and ethernet connection
- Improved microprocessor speed
- Capacity to handle larger configurations
- Remote prompt support in multiple languages
- A hot swappable dual power supply option
- An easier to use GUI interface
Advanced XMU+ Features:
- One platform for call processing, audiotex, ACD messages, and music/messaging-on-hold
- Day-of-week, or date-and-time activated announcements can be scheduled in advance
- Callers can rotate through a variety of messages on a single announcement port
- Stores messages in .wav file format
- 2 to 64 analog, 24 or 48 T1, 30 or 60 E1 ports
- From 8 minutes to 6 hours of recording time
- Windows-based management software
- Internal modem
- TCP/IP network interface
- Make changes online or scheduled in advance
- Standard multi-site management tools
- Field upgradeable chassis, line cards, memory and power supply
- Disaster recovery override activates pre-programmed instructions or messages
- Interfaces to network redirect services
XMU+ 4 Page Overview English 8.5 (470K)
XMU+ 4 Page Solutions English 8.5 (560K)
All In One Brochure English 8.5 (244K)
Note: To view the brochures above you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not have it then click on the link below to download a free copy.