Digital Message Repeater SMP 1304
The SMP 1304 is a digital message repeater designed for triggered message play. MP3 audio is loaded to the device using a removable USB flash drive. The MP3 messages are then transferred into the unit and stored in non-volatile flash memory. The SMP 1304 can store and play up to four (4) unique messages for triggered playback.
Loading new audio to the device is plug-and-play. Simply drag/drop MP3 audio file(s) to a standard USB flash drive, and insert the drive into the SMP 1304. The device will automatically delete the old files and load the new ones. Once the files have been loaded to the unit, the USB flash drive can be removed.
Messages are triggered via dry contact closure using a standard DIN connector located on the rear of the unit. The SMP 1304 is designed for long-term, reliable audio playback for use in a commercial application. Made in the USA.
SMP 1304 Applications:
The SMP 1304 is suggested for commercial applications that require a reliable, user-friendly audio device. Ideal for Trade Show Displays, Transit applications, Drive Thru’s, Interactive Kiosks, Alarm Systems, Theme Parks, Museums, and Voice Evacuation messages.
SMP 1304 Features:
- 100 % Fully Digital System
- MP3 Audio Loads To Unit W/USB Drive
- Stores Up To Four (4) Messages For Triggered Play
- Audio Is Stored In Non-Volatile Flash Memory
- Messages Are Triggered With Standard DIN Cable
- 600 Ohm (Line Out) And 8ohm (Amplified) RCA-Type Output
SMP 1304 Specifications:
- Loading Memory: USB Flash Drive
- On Board Memory: NAND Flash
- Digitizing Rate: Per mp3 audio file (32-256Kbps)
- Recording Times: 32MB
- Message Capacity: Up to 4 Messages
- Source Bandwidth: Per mp3 audio file
- Audio Output: 600 ohm and 8 ohm
- Connectors: RCA type
- Trigger: 8-pin DIN connector
- Power: 12VDC @800mA
- Dimensions: 4.75" x 6.5" x 1.6"
- Weight: 3 lbs (Boxed)
We can source any item, even from brands that are not represented on our website.