Norstar Business Phone Systems
Every Norstar business phone system package begins with an Integrated Communications System (ICS). This fully digital platform brings together all your communications - fax, email, computer, and telephone - right at your desktop.
The size and communication needs of your business will help determine which system is best for you.
Norstar 3x8 Small Business Phone System
The Norstar 3x8 supports up to 3 incoming phone lines and up to 8 extensions, which can be used for phones, analog equipment like faxes and voicemail. This is an idea system for small businesses. ( More Norstar 3x8 Information )
Norstar CICS (Compact Integrated Communications System)
The Norstar CICS supports between 4 to 8 incoming lines and from 8 to 24 extensions for phones, faxes and voicemail. This flexible system is ideal for small companies planning to grow. ( More Norstar CICS Information )
Norstar MICS (Modular Integrated Communications System)
The Norstar MICS supports up to 24 incoming lines and up to 274 extensions. This powerful communications platform also supports Nortel workplace mobile solutions like the Companion cordless phone. ( More Norstar MICS Information )
Telephone Magic Inc. offers "state-of-the-art" Nortel Meridian Norstar ICS phone systems! We provide new and refurbished telephone system cabinets, software, Global LS/DS, and CLID (Caller ID) line cards, expansion cards (2-port and 6-port), the entire line of expansion modules (12x0, 0x16, 0x8A), and the complete list of accessory telecom equipment parts (ATA's, CTI and SMDR modules, etc.) to suit your exact telecom application and budget.
Let us know how we can help YOU and your business communicate!
- ICS Product Portfolio brochure (2.00MB - public link to Nortel Networks website
Whatever system you choose, every Norstar ICS key service unit (KSU) offers these important advantages:
Drives Business Profitability
- Reduces time spent on repetitive communications
- Eliminates employee training with easy-to-use LCD on every telephone
- Protects your investment with scalable, reliable systems that grow with you as your business grows
- Delivers information via cost-effective new media
- Provides management reports to optimize your resources
- Protects your investment as you upgrade from one Norstar system to another
Improves Customer Service
- Projects a professional business image through efficient state of the art communications
- Allows you to stay in touch with your customers 24x7
- Lets you know who's calling before the call is answered
- Levels the playing field - makes small business seem like a large business
- Provides constant communication for employees on the move
- Simple and easy to use
- Protects your business against recurring equipment failures with the highest reliability ratings in the industry
- Offers business-building applications like call processing, call centers, and desktop messaging
High bandwidth to the desktop
- Lets you use applications like ISDN and Computer-Telephony Integration without changing your existing wiring.
Modular, scalable design
- Lets you choose the system that fits your needs today, and still be ready for the future. You can increase system size with expansion cartridges or station and trunk modules. And, you can tailor your communication capabilities to your company's changing needs simply by adding applications.
- Creates a platform for current and future PC-based applications. Special software packages can distribute calls, track billable activity, and even generate reports on incoming and outgoing telephone calls.
- Ensures Norstar is one of the most durable and reliable key systems available-with one of the lowest failure rates in the industry.