TalkSwitch Phone System Features
Configure any group of Local Extensions to ring in unison. Forward and transfer calls to up to 10 Ring Groups either manually or through an auto attendant or call cascade sequence.
TalkSwitch supports 10 ring group assignments (with three-digit identifiers from 300 to 309) that are selectable from any Local Extension or the Auto Attendant greeting.
Each Ring Group has:
- Independent Call Cascade functionality.
- Individualized Distinctive Ring cadence.
- TalkSwitch's Call Screening feature.
- Treat each Ring Group as an internal department. Create a different ring cadence for each department so each department knows who is to answer by the sound of the ring. For example, dial '1' for sales and callers will reach anyone who is in the sales department with extensions 111, 112, 113, and 114.
Example: You could be busy at work and not want to handle calls from the general public, yet you want to be alerted when your colleagues try to contact you.
Set up two methods of transferring calls to your phone.
- Extension 111 is your extension with a regular ring.
- Ring Group 300 has been configured to ring your extension only, but with a short-short ring pattern.
Now you have general public calls routed to extension 111 & have collegues route to Ring Group 300. Both ring your extension but with a different ring pattern.
Back to TalkSwitch Features