TalkSwitch Phone System Features
Easy installation and configuration
TalkSwitch phone systems are easy enough to install that you can do it yourself, and many businesses do. Unlike virtually every other telephone system with this much sophistication, you don't need any unusual tools or expensive technicians with specialized training to get your TalkSwitch system up and running.
Whether you prefer to do it yourself or rely on your local Authorized TalkSwitch Reseller to install it for you, the simplicity of TalkSwitch installation is designed to save you time and money and eliminate headaches and frustration.
TalkSwitch usually requires no extra wiring beyond the standard infrastructure in most commercial and residential buildings. In rare cases, depending on your existing infrastructure and desired distribution of extensions, some re-wiring may be necessary. Consult your Authorized TalkSwitch Reseller or talk to a telephone systems and service professional in your area.
Complete control is in your hands with TalkSwitch software
Many phone systems require a visit from a technician to do even the simplest moves and changes. Not TalkSwitch. You can add employees and change the way your calls get handled any time you like with the included Windows configuration software. User-friendly and intuitive, TalkSwitch software puts you in complete control of your system with an amazing array of powerful, flexible tools.
Try it now
Want to learn more? You can download the TalkSwitch software and take it for a test run, or even preconfigure it before you get your system. Visit their support section to get the download. Once you have installed the software, follow the instructions below.
- Launch the TalkSwitch software. In the TalkSwitch System Configuration window, select "File" as the Connection Type.
- Click "Browse" and open the TalkSwitch folder on your system. The default location for the TalkSwitch folder is in the "Program Files" folder.
- Open the folder for the configuration you want to try.
- Open the "Default Config Files" folder and open one of the .tsd files there.
- For example, TS_Default_Config_484vs_4.00US.tsd. Press Connect.
Windows XP or Windows 2000 and minimum 256MB RAM, 160MB hard disk space and 800x600 screen resolution.