TalkSwitch Phone System Features
TalkSwitch can perform a series of actions based on a Local, Remote, or Ring Group Extension being Busy, Not Answered, Screened, or has Do Not Disturb engaged.
- Under four conditions per extension (Busy, Not Answered, Screened, or Do Not Disturb), you can choose to route the call to either a Local Extension, a Remote Extension, a Ring Group, Voicemail, an announcement or even to another Auto Attendant.
- Re-routing possibilities are easy to configure with unlimited combinations.
- Pre-configure TalkSwitch to individually handle your company calls on all local, remote extensions, as well as extension ring groups.
- Each extension can be handled uniquely.
- Set up TalkSwitch's call cascade sequences differently for both scheduling modes (office hours, and after-office hours).