Message On Hold
With the OHP 6500, now ANY business can have on-hold audio. The new OHP 6500 has an integrated analog adapter module which allows it to provide on-hold audio content to ordinary analog and popular "KSU-less" phone systems.
The module is a landmark achievement that allows millions of businesses without PBX or KEY systems to have on-hold audio for the first time, ever.
The OHP-6500 works with virtually all analog and KSU-less phones and is activated by pressing the hold button on any phone extension. The module supports up to four incoming lines and provides on-hold audio on up to 50 phone extensions.
This revolutionary digital message-on-hold playback system supports MP3 and WMA audio formats and has 64mb of on board memory pre-loaded with over 4 hours of great sounding licensed music content.
- Analog Phone Capability (OHP 6500 only)
- Adds true "hold button" hold-music-activation to standard analog and KSU-less telephones with up to 4 lines and 50 station sets. Works with all types of phones...even cordless.
- USB connection
- Connect to your PC via USB to add new content or update firmware.
- PC connection...strictly optional
- Unit uses PC only to update content stored in flash memory. Updated content can optionally be added by copying an MP3 or WMA audio file to a SD Card without the unit ever being connected to a PC or network.
- MessageStudio software
- Allows users to create new on-hold audio content with voice and music on their PC with a few mouse clicks. Then, just transfer the file directly to the unit’s on-board memory, to a SD Card, or upload to a server for a network update.
- Auto start after power loss
- Retains stored preferences such as: music selection, repeat mode and volume settings. If power to the unit is lost, unit immediately returns to continuous playback with all settings without human intervention.
- LCD Control Panel
- 6 line backlit LCD panel displays ID-3 tags with descriptive names of tracks for easy identification and selection. Display also shows a variety of important information so user can choose playback preferences and easily determine unit's operational status.
- Flash memory
- 64mb of on-board flash memory stores over 3 hours of awesome sounding content. Additional Smart Media Cards (not included) can add over 9 hours of content for continuous playback.
- Free personalized on-hold message
- customer's name is inserted into the message pre-loaded in the player's memory.
- Simple, plug-in installation
- Easily connects to any "music-on-hold ready" PBX or KEY system (95% of all phone systems) or optional music-on-hold adapter module