M5316 Meridian Centrex Telephone
Aastra 5316 Telephone
The M5316 is the ideal set for busy professionals who conduct much of their business by phone. This set can also be
used in combination with the M522 Meridian Mate Expansion Module as a mini-console or answering position.
5316 Centrex Phone Features:
- Handsfree operation permits you to engage in a conference call while simultaneously performing others tasks. During the conference call, use the Mute key to confer confidentially with another person in the room.
- Thirteen programmable line/feature keys let you tailor your set to suit your needs. The Program key lets you further customize local features on your set, such as time and date.
- The M5316 gives you one-button access to the MDC features you use most, including Speed Call. The built-in Call Timer makes it easy to monitor calls. And the Speaker allows convenient on-hook dialing and access to voice mail.
- The 2-line X 24-character liquid crystal display ensures easy access to call information, including date and time.
M5316 Centrex Phone Benefits:
- With a liquid crystal display and third generation handsfree capability, the M5316 offers powerful time-saving and productivity features. As with all sets in the MBS II Portfolio, the M5316 is designed to maximize use of Meridian Digital Centrex (MDC) features.
M5316 Meridian Business Set - with display and handsfree capability
Meridian M5316 Centrex Phone
Local telephone companies: Buy Meridian M5316 phone sets
at wholesale prices for your business Centrex customers.