Meridian Cordless Phone
Nortel CM-16 PBX Telephone
Finally - a cordless phone solution for Meridian 1 PBX systems!
If your M1 system uses M2616 telephones, the Nortel Meridian CM-16 cordless phone is for you. At last, a mobile PBX phone for older Meridian M1 systems that is easy-to-use and integrates just like an M2616 phone.
The Norel Meridian CM-16 cordless telephone improves productivity by providing mobility in M1 PBX business environments. It puts the power and features of the M2616 in the palm of your hand.
- Large 5 line backlit display
- 2.4 GHz technology
- Two softkeys for feature integration with M1 systems
- Headset compatible
- 50 name and number Directory
- 10 number Redial
- Compatible with M1 features such as Call Display, Call Waiting
- Vibration alerter
- Multi-functional indicator light
- Includes base station, handset and charging stand
- Supports Meridian 1 PBX protocol; emulates M2616
- 2.4GHz Frequency Hopped Spread Spectrum (FH-SS)
- Base station diversity receive and transmit for optimal mobility performance
- Warehouse coverage up to 300,000 sq. feet
- Nickel Metal Hydride battery - 4 day standby time, 4 hour talk time
- Standard 120 V AC power supplies for base station and charging stand
- Handset dimensions: 5.3 inch L x 1.8 inch W x 0.8 inch H
- Handset weight: 4.7 oz
Local telephone companies: Buy Norstar T7406e phone sets at wholesale prices for your rental phones program.