Avaya IP Office 403
The Avaya IP412 was replaced by the IP500.
Avaya IP Office is redefining how business communicates. The Avaya IP Office Family is the latest advancement in converged voice and data technology from Avaya. IP Office combines high-end voice and data applications normally reserved for large enterprises with easy to use tools that allow the smallest of businesses to deliver cutting edge customer service.
- Eight Digital Station (DS) ports for 24xx, 44xx, 54xx and 64xx Series phones (plus 3810 and 9040) or eight Digital Terminal (DT) ports for 20 Series phones. Available dependent on territory.
- Two Analog telephone ports.
- Eight 10/100 Mbps LAN Hub ports.
- DTE Port.
- X.21/V35 WAN interface.
- Support for 3 Expansion Modules.
- Two relay switch port for door entry systems (Ext O/P socket).
- Audio port for external music on hold source.
- 18 Data channels (maximum of 10 useable for Voicemail Pro)*
The IP403 Office can be ordered in four trunk configurations Quad BRI, PRI (T1), PRI (E1) and Analog (loop start). A spare expansion slot is available to add an additional trunk card (Analog, BRI or PRI).**
Optional internal upgrades allow for support of up to 4 x V.90 modem calls and a 5, 10 or 20 channel Voice Compression Module (VCM). The VCM module supports 5, 10, or 20 simultaneous voice over IP sessions. These can be used for either providing networking between sites over a wide area network or supporting IP Telephones and Soft phones. An IP extension only uses the compression module whilst on a call to a non-IP extension/line. Hence, it is possible to support more extensions than the capacity of the VCM
Through the support of up to three external Expansion Modules, IP403 office can be enhanced to support a further 90 Analog or Digital Handsets.
The Avaya IP412 was replaced by the The IP500.
* Note: A data channel is used whenever a call is made from the IP network to an exchange line (Central Office). For example, four people surfing the Internet will use a single data channel since they all share the same line to the ISP. Two people remotely accessing the Office LAN from home will use two data channels since they have dialed in on separate lines. IP extensions do not use data channels.
** Note: Some trunk configurations are only available in certain territories, please check for local availability.
We can source any item, even from brands that are not represented on our website.