Avaya 3810 Wireless Phone
Please note: The Avaya 3810 has been discontinued. We are often able to source replacement parts and refurbished units, so please contact us.
We suggest the D100 SIP DECT Wireless Phone System as an alternative.
The Avaya 3810 cordless telephone is a digital telephone designed to work with IP Office (minimum release 2.0) by connecting to a DS port. It offers the mobility inherent in a wireless telephone plus access to a number of features and functionality of the connected communications system. The Avaya 3810 cordless telephone uses 900 MHz digital technology allowing a maximum range of 160 feet from the base station.
A maximum of 10 Avaya 3810 wireless sets can be connected to the same PBX.
- 2-line, 32 character Handset Liquid Crystal Display (LCD).
- 4 displayed operation modes indicating Talk, Ringer On/Off, Battery Low, and Message Waiting.
- Single button access to fixed features – Hold, Transfer, Conference, and Redial.
- 4 programmable buttons to access features on the PBX.
- 10 channels, supporting up to 10 simultaneous conversations.
- Headset jack.
- Ringer and Handset volume control.
- User selectable ring type.
- Vibrate alert.
- Base Unit and Charger Unit.
- Base station connects to an IP Office DS (Digital Station) port.
We can source any item, even from brands that are not represented on our website.